Saturday, February 2, 2013

Disclaimer

In hindsight, I feel that for the record, I should make an official disclaimer so that there is no confusion as to the purpose of this blog:

Please note that the sole purpose of The Single Homeschooling Mom’s Society blog is to share experiences that I have had over the 13+ years that I have been homeschooling my children. Nothing stated here is to be construed as advice, suggestions, or guidance of any kind. If something you read here inspires you to try the same thing or any other idea derived from what you read, you will be doing so as your own personal choice. Also, I make no guarantees as to how anything you decide to incorporate, exclude or otherwise change in your child’s academic life will turn out. Again, I am only sharing an account of what happened in my case. Only you can decide what is best for your child and whatever that educational choice is, I wish you the greatest success. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment